No announcement yet.

Error when trying to add product to cart

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

sorry im out of ideas now, do you have a url, oh and clear your browser cookies

Apart from that i think a call to support

D

Comment

Just trying that now Tracey

Comment

Actinic said Compacting databases worked ok, but on uploading no change, still getting the errors.

Comment

I have had exactly the same problem with the exact same version of actinic.

I ended up with either: 'Quantity: The maximum quantity allowed to be ordered for this product is 1.' or 'Quantity: The quantity must be a whole number between 1 and 32767.' doing exactly what you have tried and others have mentioned here.

In the end all I did was goto Design ¦ Text ¦ Misc

In the list is an entry called Quantity Prompt. Although this had been set up with a default of 'Quantity' I removed it and re-entered it. Voila, it all sprang to life.

This may or may not help you, but anythings worth a try.

Comment

Thanks Chris, I did notice your thread and I've tried using your solution twice but no such luck.

Comment

Got it working, was an issue with the names of the quantity text box and the quantity hidden field. The productID variable was followed by a 2, which meant the productID was always wrong when I tried to add to cart.

Thanks to everyone who suggested a fix.

Comment

Working...
              X