Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Any sign of Actinic v9.0.1?

Hey guys.

Deciding to go with it and order Actinic v9 Business Plus, upgraded from v8 Business.

I read the sticky, dated March 13th for Actinic v9.0.0's release. The Actinic Renewals page states 9.0.1 is due approx. 3 weeks after 9.0.0's release. To me that would mean it's due at some point this week.

Does anyone know when - and - is it worth waiting to order the 9.0.1 disk (with manual and wait 4 weeks) or just take the 9.0.0 version now (2 week wait)?

Further to that - what are the major issues being resolved in 9.0.1?

Thanks,
    Grant

All available V9 info/problems known publically are already in the forum. I reckon 9.01 will be the week after this, not this week. I wouldn't use it until maintenance release 1 has been provided personally.

Comment

Spoke with Actinic end of last week and they said about 10 days so looking at next week assuming still on track.

Bikster
      SellerDeck Designs and Responsive Themes

Comment

We usually schedule the first maintenance release to be released about a month after the original release, so that will be around the middle of April. It'll probably be longer than the 10 days as a few niggly little bugs got reported towards the end of last week which we decided to add in.

Comment

Originally posted by cdicken
          that will be around the middle of April
          Chris - did you work at Whitehall in a previous life?

Bikster

Comment

Email received today saying it could be the end of the month! At least we are being informed which is a positive move.

Bikster

Comment

Errm... what email?? Who was it from?

Maybe that should read "At least you are being informed..."

I wait with baited breath for my email....
              Elysium:Online - Official Accredited SellerDeck Partner
              SellerDeck Design, Build, Hosting & Promotion
              Based in rural Northants

Comment

I got one early yesterday morning

Comment

Got mine yesterday too. They say that due to volume it may take up to 2 weeks from launch to complete them, so could be any time from 15th - 30th April.
                  Brian
                  www.flowergallery.co.uk
                  Same day flower delivery to UK
                  Same day flower delivery to Republic of Ireland
                  International Flower Delivery

Located in Argyll, Scotland, UK

Comment

i got mine before you

Comment

I ticked for 9.01 on 13/03 expecting release by now. In view of the delay with 9.01 is there any chance of receiving a key so I can start building some V9 sites. Thanks.

Comment

Hi Eric,

You would have to call in to request this.
                        Tracey
                        SellerDeck

Comment

I spoke to [Daniel(?)] from Actinic yesterday and was informed 9.1 would be, at the current estimate, another 14 days. That was on Tuesday, so I'm expecting it, from his word, April 15th

I've had more difficulties obtaining this software (v9.0 or v9.1) than actually upgrading the site from v7 to v8, I ran the v9 trial and it seemed (so far) to integrate quite well without any major issues. Here's hoping

Comment

I got an email a few days ago ago saying that due to the high demand for 9.0.1 licenses there was a delay in dispatch but they should all be out by the end of the month (april).

Regards,
                            Jan Strassen, Mole End Software - Plugins and Reports for Actinic V4 to V11, Sellerdeck V11 to V2018, Sellerdeck Cloud
                            Visit our facebook page for the latest news and special offers from Mole End

Top Quality Integrated label paper for Actinic and Sellerdeck
                            A4 Paper with one or two peel off labels, free reports available for our customers
                            Product Mash for Sellerdeck
                            Link to Google Shopping and other channels, increase sales traffic, prices from £29.95
                            Multichannel order processing
                            Process Actinic, Sellerdeck, Amazon, Ebay, Playtrade orders with a single program, low cost lite version now available from £19.95

Comment

Originally posted by Jan
                              I got an email a few days ago ago saying that due to the high demand for 9.0.1 licenses there was a delay in dispatch but they should all be out by the end of the month (april).
                              Made me chuckle, yet CB assured everyone that there would not be any delays as they had it all sorted this time.

Comment

Working...
                              X