No announcement yet.

Any sign of Actinic v9.0.1?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It took 3 days just for 9.0.0 to be sent out to me by post. And then another day to send a license key by email. (That part, I didn't quite understand?). Seems strange that Actinic hadn't thought of the increased workload, especially at peek times like just now.

Comment

Grant i agree, after the confusion on the order page about waiting for the v9.0.1 release i got my key within a day, so for there to be a percieved back log for the 1st matainance release does not seem right to me.

I have noticed though, sales at actinic are regularly out of touch with what is actually going on. CD, CB and Bruce seem to be the guys that actually have an understanding yet the rest seem to either not be bothered or not informed.

D

Comment

I don't have the email with me but I think it said that licenses should be dispatched within x days but that the very latest time would be the end of the month and that if this would cause a problem for anyone they should contact Actinic to let them know. So just a progress email to keep people in touch.

Regards,
        Jan Strassen, Mole End Software - Plugins and Reports for Actinic V4 to V11, Sellerdeck V11 to V2018, Sellerdeck Cloud
        Visit our facebook page for the latest news and special offers from Mole End

Top Quality Integrated label paper for Actinic and Sellerdeck
        A4 Paper with one or two peel off labels, free reports available for our customers
        Product Mash for Sellerdeck
        Link to Google Shopping and other channels, increase sales traffic, prices from £29.95
        Multichannel order processing
        Process Actinic, Sellerdeck, Amazon, Ebay, Playtrade orders with a single program, low cost lite version now available from £19.95

Comment

I dont see what the rush is - the current version has a few bugs so Im not using it and V9 is so similar to V8 Im prepared to wait.

Comment

Working...
          X