Online order page

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jacobsr001
    ok..so i my expectatios were slightly on the high side. Now i think i have managed to complete the first page. Moving on to the second page on dropdown box under design - site map, can i rename this? and also are you able to change the texts and boxes on the page itself by clicking and modifying instead of trying understand the complex layout out coding...for me it looks like rocket science
    You add content under the aptly named content tab... the design tab is there to modify the design of the pages... the drop downs are to select the type of page you are wanting to modify.

To add other pages under the content tab right click over the tree and select new brochure page or new section (a section equates to a page on the internet) ... sections hold products and fragments (bits of descriptive text) whereas brochure pages are just that - suited to lots of text about your company, services etc

Bikster
    SellerDeck Designs and Responsive Themes

Comment

Originally posted by leehack
      Jont, I Love You xx.
      The promise of Anna Kournikova naked was too much to resist

Bikster

Comment

Originally posted by NormanRouxel
        It's a brave (or foolish) person who opens Word documents posted on the web.
        Luckily (or cleverly) I opened it sandboxed just in case anything nasty was lurking within.

Bikster

Comment

Originally posted by jont
          Luckily (or cleverly) I opened it sandboxed just in case anything nasty was lurking within.
          Only Lee then

Comment

Online Ordering

i seem to be making steady progress but i am now stuck. i am trying to see what progress i have made so far and i want to test the site. i have created a customer account but each time i try to login, it does not log me into the site.how can i change this?

Comment

Hi Richard,

Can you provide a URL and some test account details so we can try it to see what's happening please?
              Tracey
              SellerDeck

Comment

Program Error

currently unable to open the program ...keep getting error message and shuts down almost immediately.
                error message readsrogram has encountered a problem c:\programfiles\actinicv9\catalog_9_0_1_0_0_0_0_IDWA 0804 281448.

WHATEVER THIS MEANS.....

Comment

I've explained this file in a response to your other post here

Comment

Working...
                  X