No announcement yet.

export design text changes to "catalog client"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Chris there doesn't seem to be a marker against amended list layouts highlighting when they have been amended (same problem in V8). I also just changed one and then tried to revert it back and it said there was no library layout for that particular list, i had to manually adjust it back, however this would not normally be sensible as you'd not recall what you did. 'New Products List In Boxes' was the one I tried.

Can you confirm whether there is any plans to do a product snapshot at all, i recall this was discussed as part of the deployment improvements? As already said, looks like some good improvements to make things easier have been made.

Comment

Hi Lee - I'll report this about the list layouts. There are no immediate plans for the product snapshot as that area's always been covered by hierarchical exporting/importing, but I'll mention it to the team again.

Comment

Cheers Chris, if you are mentioning to them regarding list layouts, please also mention that when you empty the code off the 'Overall Design' tab on a list layout, it will not PDS. You have to put comments in to get it to be taken. This part just feels a bit strange as i strip code out to clear it up and do it my way, but then actinic forces me to add code in, so it can be transferred. Start and End of List appear to be the main problems.

Comment

OK Lee, I've reported both of those.

Comment

Working...
          X