Delivery instructions on integrated label

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Delivery instructions on integrated label

I used to have setting so that additional shipping instructions would appear just below the address on an integrated label (top right) now that I have upgraded to V9 everything has gone back to as before i.e additional instructions appearing in a dotted box below the invoice and delivery address on the invoice. Does anyone out there know how to get them back on the label?

Did you have a custom report made for you? If so, that's why, you are seeing the V9 standard i expect.

Comment

Originally posted by leehack View Post
      Did you have a custom report made for you? If so, that's why, you are seeing the V9 standard i expect.
      Mole End sent me something that replaced the Invoices.rpt ages ago but that was for V8

Comment

There's your answer then, reports are version centric I expect. Try copying it over or ask for a new one.

Comment

Just download the software from Mole End again and install it.
          Reusable Snore Earplugs : Sample Earplugs - Wax Earplugs - Women's Earplugs - Children's Earplugs - Music Earplugs - Sleep Masks

Comment

Updated V9 label reports are available from Mole-End.biz or IntregratedLabels.co.uk.

Comment

Originally posted by drounding View Post
              Updated V9 label reports are available from Mole-End.biz or IntregratedLabels.co.uk.
              Thank you. I have now updated. Didnt realise they had them there, have been emailing them but have had no response.

Comment

Originally posted by Novicebuild View Post
                Thank you. I have now updated. Didnt realise they had them there, have been emailing them but have had no response.
                Hello Rachel,

I'm very sorry that you didn't receive a reply to your query from Mole End, we did actually reply to your support ticket on 17th June at 11:51 am, but it obviously didn't make it to you.

=======================================

Since you upgraded to v9 you will have to upgrade your label software as well, you can do this at the following link http://www.int-l.co.uk/Free-Software...bel-Paper.html

Further information at http://www.int-l.co.uk/IntegratedInvAddressInfoDet.html

=======================================

Could you add the email address of our support system to white list in your spam filters, so that should you need to contact our support desk again, you will receive the response, our support email address is available on the front page of our support desk.

Regards,
                Jan Strassen, Mole End Software - Plugins and Reports for Actinic V4 to V11, Sellerdeck V11 to V2018, Sellerdeck Cloud
                Visit our facebook page for the latest news and special offers from Mole End

Top Quality Integrated label paper for Actinic and Sellerdeck
                A4 Paper with one or two peel off labels, free reports available for our customers
                Product Mash for Sellerdeck
                Link to Google Shopping and other channels, increase sales traffic, prices from £29.95
                Multichannel order processing
                Process Actinic, Sellerdeck, Amazon, Ebay, Playtrade orders with a single program, low cost lite version now available from £19.95

Comment

Working...
                X