Locked out by padlock

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Locked out by padlock

Looks like I have somehow locked myself out of content tree as it shows a small blue padlock and tells me I am locked out by administrator

Help please it's friday and I am near to breaking point
    Chris Ashdown

Restarted a couple of times from cold boot and went away, No idea what the problem was
    Chris Ashdown

Comment

Hi Chris,

Try stopping the 'Actinic Synchronisation Server' Service in 'Control Panel | Administrative Tools | Services' and then restart it (make sure everyone is out of Actinic when you do this (if you have multi-user).

[Edit]
      Just read your 2nd post again and see that it's fixed anyway. If it happens again, this is something to try.
      [/Edit]
      Tracey
      SellerDeck

Comment

Chris, was this ever resolved permanently at your end or do you still suffer?

V9.0.4 locks us out of Products that we haven't even been in to, so that we only discover this when we want to edit that particular product.

TraceyG's answer isn't really an option, that means three people have to shut down (or in your case, 6) - only the user wanting access has to log out then back in (which takes sooo long).

Paul
        Paul
        Flower-Stands.co.uk - the UK's largest online supplier of Fresh Flower Merchandising Stands

Using V10.2 with Norman's brilliantly simple TABBER.

Comment

Originally posted by pfb5 View Post
          Chris, was this ever resolved permanently at your end or do you still suffer?

V9.0.4 locks us out of Products that we haven't even been in to, so that we only discover this when we want to edit that particular product.

TraceyG's answer isn't really an option, that means three people have to shut down (or in your case, 6) - only the user wanting access has to log out then back in (which takes sooo long).

Paul
          Sorry never came back (touch wood and pray to sir breakalot)
          Chris Ashdown

Comment

Originally posted by chris ashdown View Post
            Sorry never came back (touch wood and pray to sir breakalot)
            Did someone mention my name

Comment

Working...
            X