Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Digital download emails not being sent

Hi Forum,

I am having problems that none of my customers are receiving an email with the download link - I do not receive the confirmation email either - the boxes in business settings are checked - please help

This is happening because your customers are not seeing the receipt page. Check to see if once your customer reaches the Payment Service Provider page, if they get bounced to the receipt page or, if they click through to return to your site. The download link is available on the receipt page and the confirmation email to yourself and the email with the link in it is despatched on your customer clicking the 'OK' or 'Done' button there.

Kind regards,
    Bruce King, Mole End Software Support
    Integrated label paper for Actinic A4 Paper with one or two peel off labels.
    One Stop Automation Automate Actinic. Mole End Automation works while you play.
    Mole End Product Mash for Actinic A suite of marketing feeds for your Actinic Store

Actinic Upgrade and Design Service

Comment

Thank you

Hi Bruce, thank you - what can I do to make sure they do this any ideas please

Comment

first thing to check would be your PSP.
        Who are you using?
        They may require to you enter a redirect URL at some point?
        I assume you've tested your order process/checkout? Were you directed to a receipt page after paying?
        Tracey

Comment

Working...
        X