Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

PROTX payments

Hi all,

I have just tried install PROTX payments on a site of mine: http://www.byretech.com/

Everything seems to work fine in test mode, but when I switch to production mode I get a problem. Transactions get as far as the final stage, but the 'next' button that transfers you to PROTX disappears and the site doesn't automatically redirect you as it suggests.

I have been through the PROTX setup guide twice and can't see where I'm going wrong. Any help would be welcome!

Jack

Hi,

This has been posted many times on the forum. See this knowledge base article.
    Last edited by KB2; 23-Mar-2010, 11:52 AM. Reason: Updating kb links
    Tracey
    SellerDeck

Comment

Thanks, Tracey.

That's getting me over to PROTX at least, but I have another error now:

This transaction attempt has failed. We are unable to redirect you back to the web store from which you were purchasing. The details of the failure are given below.

Status Detail: 5030 : Unable to decrypt the request message. This might be caused by an incorrect password or invalid encoding.

Will try going through the PROTX setup again and let you know how I get on.

Comment

the 5030 error is also well documented in the forum, a quick search will reveal the possible solutions

Comment

Cheers, Jo.

Yes I've been able to fix it now - the error wasn't showing up in the v9 forum, but it's available if you search the whole community.

Thanks again

Comment

don't forget for psp issues the version of actinic can be irrevevant.

and of course there is also a separate psp forum

Comment

Working...
            X