Print packing list uses five sheets over VPN

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Print packing list uses five sheets over VPN

Accessing Actinic via the VPN and then printing Packing List on a local printer results in the packing list being spread out over five pages! The customer name/address is shown on the top of page 1 then it's repeated with two lines printed on each sheet, each line spaced about half an A4 page apart.

The order details appear on page 4 in one block but another sheet is then printed with just the company header on it.

Help please?
    Ken

Hi Ken,

Check the paper size setup for the packing list in Actinic (it stores it in the registry for each report - you can set it by clicking on the printer settings button on the report selection dialog or on the dialog that appears when you print the report).

Regards,
    Jan Strassen, Mole End Software - Plugins and Reports for Actinic V4 to V11, Sellerdeck V11 to V2018, Sellerdeck Cloud
    Visit our facebook page for the latest news and special offers from Mole End

Top Quality Integrated label paper for Actinic and Sellerdeck
    A4 Paper with one or two peel off labels, free reports available for our customers
    Product Mash for Sellerdeck
    Link to Google Shopping and other channels, increase sales traffic, prices from £29.95
    Multichannel order processing
    Process Actinic, Sellerdeck, Amazon, Ebay, Playtrade orders with a single program, low cost lite version now available from £19.95

Comment

I have had this before, only on one printer though, i never did manage to find out what caused it. The printer was a tally 8008.

I use another printer these days but i bet it would still do it if i tried.

Comment

Originally posted by Darren B View Post
        The printer was a tally 8008.
        Did you have to input the number of required prints on an abacus?

Comment

LOL you silly arse

Comment

Originally posted by Jan View Post
            Hi Ken,

Check the paper size setup for the packing list in Actinic (it stores it in the registry for each report - you can set it by clicking on the printer settings button on the report selection dialog or on the dialog that appears when you print the report).

Regards,
            The paper size is set correctly. Further, the list prints correctly on a printer situated in the same office as the Actinic server but goes beserk when printing over the VPN to the remote printer.

Comment

Try swapping the printer driver from postscript to non-postscript or visa versa.

Comment

Originally posted by drounding View Post
                Try swapping the printer driver from postscript to non-postscript or visa versa.
                Unfortunately, the printers concerned do not support postscript printing.

Comment

Working...
                X