Another Fatal Error

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Another Fatal Error

I have just received a snapshot from a client and on attempting to import it I have been asked to contact Actinic. The error is:
    FATAL ERRORS
    The selected file does not contain a Site group - it contains a user-selected import.
    I have had a search of the forum and found nothing similar. Anybody got any ideas. Thanks.

The only time I've seem this is when there has been a problem during the Export Snapshot process.

I had an issue with V9 not exporting a snaphot properly (another story), but during my investigation I tried importing the snapshot file that had been created, dispite the export failing.

Did your client mention that there was a problem during export?

Army Gore-tex
    Winter Climbing Mitts
    webD's Blog: Website design, SEO and other ramblings…
    Twitter LinkedIN

If you think a post is good, rate it!

Find the answers in the Knowledge Base | Have you read the User Guides

Comment

The client mentioned nothing. Though she said there was an error when trying to upload but i think that was a filename clash. We do transfer it using an online 'store and share' facility but I can't imagine this would cause any trouble. I will investigate further. Thank you.

Comment

You can see the version of the snapshot in the text window that comes up as the import procedure starts, it is logged into the snapshot.

Comment

Open Snapshot in Notepad. There's a plain text preamble before the Zippped data that contains the version info.
          Norman - www.drillpine.biz
          Edinburgh, U K / Bitez, Turkey

Comment

The only time I have had something like this is when I new client sent me a snapshot from a cracked version of actinic.
            Web design Bradford

Comment

Working...
            X