Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

after the upload how to make the payment

this is the error message i get when i press check out
    You don't have permission to access /cgi-bin/os000001.pl on this server.

how would i go about this error message

Do you have a URL to look at?
    Do other cgi links work, eg View Cart?
    Does a network test run without errors?

Comment

hi

i am just using it as a demo to test actinic

the network runs with no errors

www.thesoftwareshop.co.za

Comment

Check the permissions on the cgi-bin folder to be 755.
        If this doesn't work it may be related in some way to your hosting.

Comment

OH dear i remember this from the past.

OK something is not right as the buttons dont work in the view basket. Have you been editing the templates

Comment

none of the scripts work... so its either permissions as dunc says or a wider hosting issue

Forbidden

You don't have permission to access /cgi-bin/sh000001.pl on this server.

Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

Comment

The View Cart script worked for me as did Add to Cart which is a bit odd.

Comment

odd ............ i only checked search to verify it was all scripts rather than coding on checkout, as i assumed the others didn't work since they were the OP

Comment

i have not messed with the template at all and i have checked the permissions- they are correct the view cart works it's just when i click checkout that it gives me the error

Comment

You could try doing a purge and refresh or/and even changing the script ID.

Perhaps it's related to restrictions in creating a new file by your hosting (which is what I *think* happens when you go to checkout - ie when the .ord file is created??)

Comment

i don't know how but it is working spoke to a supports sales man sent him a snap shot and then it worked!! but thanks for all the replies and help

Comment

Originally posted by pinbrook View Post
                        none of the scripts work... so its either permissions as dunc says or a wider hosting issue
                        It was not all which i why i asked if the templates had been edited.

Comment

Found the Solution

Hey folks, had this happen to a couple of my sites over the last couple of years, so decided to write a blog post with the solution that worked for me.

Check it out here: http://www.thedesignguys.co.uk/hostg...an-epic-battle

I'm using Actinic V9 and Hostgator hosting.

Have a great day folks

Comment

Working...
                          X