interactive preview

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by IanSaunders View Post
    On the course, within the design view, If I selected a layout, a dotted line appeared around it and I was able to access the underlying code within the code window, and to navigate through the layouts using the arrow buttons.

In the site I'm currently looking at, clicking in the design window does nothing.

If I'm approaching this all the wrong way, can anyone point me in the right direction.
    Just to address this point, If you click "Split View" just above the Preview Pane in the Design Tab, you should be able to see the code. If you can't then at the bottom of your Preview Pane you will see two tabs select the Layout Code Tab with a Yellow Snail Shell Symbol to it's left.

Army Gore-tex
    Winter Climbing Mitts
    webD's Blog: Website design, SEO and other ramblings…
    Twitter LinkedIN

If you think a post is good, rate it!

Find the answers in the Knowledge Base | Have you read the User Guides

Comment

Originally posted by webD View Post
      Just to address this point, If you click "Split View" just above the Preview Pane in the Design Tab, you should be able to see the code. If you can't then at the bottom of your Preview Pane you will see two tabs select the Layout Code Tab with a Yellow Snail Shell Symbol to it's left.
      I've got the windows, they just don't work right. It works fine on other sites, just not this one.

Comment

Originally posted by Darren B View Post
        This is probably because of the google ads, you are running scripts, you need to put a block around these then the selection will work.

Take the advice of the designers here, you need to start again.

I have upgraded sites from V5 to 6 to 7 to 8 and now 9. But they have always under gone a change and i feel confident in being able to fix the problems between these upgrades. But i have been using actinic since v5 so have a reasonable knowledge to be able to do what i require.
        I blocked off the ads and it still didn't work. And then I realised there were two sections... doh!

So I blocked them both off and the "interactivity" returns. Thanks.

Comment

hmmm...I have a complaint
          That dress on the homepage is TO DIE FOR!!! I absolutely LOVE it!
          But I've hunted the WHOLE site and can't find it!
          You could end up with (more) frustrated customers, if there's a stunning 'gotta-buy-this-dress' dress on the homepage that no one can buy!
          Just thought I'd mention it
          Now I'll go away and pout...

[edit] If it is there and I've missed it, at least get the homepage image to link directly to it. Just a thought
          Tracey

Comment

Only a woman could turn a web design woe into a chance to shop.

Comment

Originally posted by leehack View Post
              Only a woman could turn a web design woe into a chance to shop.
              LOL

Yep!
              Annoying thing is, I've spent weeks trying to find the perfect evening dress and I finally got one last week
              I suppose part of me is pleased that pink one isn't on there or I'd have REALLY been kicking myself!
              Tracey

Comment

I've told you before... the conference is smart casual. You don't have to make an effort for me

Army Gore-tex
                Winter Climbing Mitts
                webD's Blog: Website design, SEO and other ramblings…
                Twitter LinkedIN

If you think a post is good, rate it!

Find the answers in the Knowledge Base | Have you read the User Guides

Comment

Get that pink one bumpsy, we can stick a broom handle up your backside, sit you on top of a toolbox, spin you round and have a makeshift jewellery box for all Rich's sovereigns and earrings.

Comment

Originally posted by TraceyHand View Post
                    LOL

Yep!
                    Annoying thing is, I've spent weeks trying to find the perfect evening dress and I finally got one last week
                    I suppose part of me is pleased that pink one isn't on there or I'd have REALLY been kicking myself!
                    So you'd prefer me not to post the other URLs for sites I have to upgrade for the same client..?

Comment

I've told you before... the conference is smart casual. You don't have to make an effort for me
                      Its ok richard, tracey wont be, im not going

Comment

Originally posted by IanSaunders View Post
                        So you'd prefer me not to post the other URLs for sites I have to upgrade for the same client..?
                        go on lets have a look

Comment

http://www.beflirtyjewellery.com/
                          http://www.beflirtydresses.com/
                          http://www.dynastyuk.co.uk/

I think that's all of them...

Comment

omg

*chants...I must not look, I must not look...I must not look....*
                            Tracey

Comment

The only effort I need to make, with you around Rich, is a concerted effort to remain sane!
                              Tracey

Comment

You would look great in a nurses uniform Tracey
                                Chris Ashdown

Comment

Working...
                                X