No announcement yet.

Urgent help anyone?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm not defending Paypal (I hate eBay- same people) but it does seem unfair to criticise them in this instance, as the payment has gone through fine i.e. it's the only thing that has worked. It's either Actinic or Dell to blame in this case - not sure which.

Comment

I'm not defending Paypal (I hate eBay- same people) but it does seem unfair to criticise them in this instance, as the payment has gone through fine i.e. it's the only thing that has worked. It's either Actinic or Dell to blame in this case - not sure which.
      not really, my comments are based on being a regular forum member and comparing the number of posts we see where paypal is causing problems in comparison to other PSPs.

you've said yourself that not getting full info back from paypal means you have orders without customer info - psps that i've used give you a CP where you can log in and `see the order detail if actinic goes belly up.

Payment without customer info is as useful as a chocolate teapot

Comment

Geez! This place doesn't change does it?

I'd change to Worldpay if I could be sure the transition would be 100% hassle free, but I'm ok for hassle at the mo.

Comment

Originally posted by Greenmind View Post
          Geez! This place doesn't change does it?
          you mean you still can't get your way by stamping your foot?
          Tracey

Comment

?????

What would be 'getting my way' in this instance?

Comment

Working...
            X