How do I remove a colour set in edit appearance

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How do I remove a colour set in edit appearance

I've done this twice by accident when playing. But, when I'm in the design view looking at the layout code, if I right-click one of the blue highlighted variables (sorry don't know if that's the correct word or not) and choose edit appearance, then you get a window pop up giving you the chance to modify it. I've attached a screen shot of what I mean here: http://www.clickaheadltd.com/screenshot1.gif

My problem is that once I've selected a font colour and clicked apply. I can't then remove the colour. I can change it, but not remove it (leave the cell blank).

Any ideas how I can get rid of it?

The problem I now have is that I played with the colour of the add to cart text and now the text doesn't show up properly and HTML code is there instead.

Thanks for any pointers,
    Matt
    "only the strong survive"
    Karaoke Discs in CDG and DVD format

Well correct styling via css in the first place would be the order of the day, but to reverse the mess you've made, click the green square icon (highlighted in orange on your image) on the toolbar to expand the code, you should then see the formatting code added to the variable then. If you are not sure what needs removing, compare to one you have not touched.

Comment

Thanks Lee.
      Didn't realise what that little icon did. I might just stick to CSS instead of fiddling with Actinic stuff.

Cheers,
      Matt
      "only the strong survive"
      Karaoke Discs in CDG and DVD format

Comment

Stay well clear of the formatting options in the pop-up... a slippery slope to hair loss, tears and bankruptcy. You have been warned

Bikster
        SellerDeck Designs and Responsive Themes

Comment

Working...
        X