No announcement yet.

Product reference Font Size

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sorry - but where exactly do I put those, there is already that code in there. I have
    Code:
     <actinic:variable value="Product Price Including Tax" name="PreFormattedPrice" />

<actinic:block if="%3cactinic%3avariable%20name%3d%22IsTaxMessageShown%22%20%2f%3e" >
    	<span class="actlarge">
    		(Including&nbsp;<actinic:block if="%3cactinic%3avariable%20name%3d%22IsTax1Used%22%20%2f%3e" ><actinic:variable name="TaxName1" /> at <actinic:variable name="TaxRate1" />%</actinic:block><actinic:block if="%3cactinic%3avariable%20name%3d%22IsTax1AndTax2Used%22%20%2f%3e" > and </actinic:block><actinic:block if="%3cactinic%3avariable%20name%3d%22IsTax2Used%22%20%2f%3e" ><actinic:variable name="TaxName2" /> at <actinic:variable name="TaxRate2" />%</actinic:block>)
    	</span>
    	</actinic:block>
    And can't see where to put it again. I am sorry for being so slow on the uptake
    Nick
    www.skyelight.co.uk

Comment

Right, the text you want to change is the price and we've determined that you're using the "Product Price Including Tax" layout, so you need to apply the CSS (class="actlarge) to that layout.

Code:
      <span class="actlarge>Product Price Including Tax</span>
      We could do it without putting an extra span in and use one that's already there, but I think it would be easier for you to do it this way.

Does that help?

Army Gore-tex
      Winter Climbing Mitts
      webD's Blog: Website design, SEO and other ramblings…
      Twitter LinkedIN

If you think a post is good, rate it!

Find the answers in the Knowledge Base | Have you read the User Guides

Comment

I understand that code has to be put in but my problem is, I don't know exactly where it should go. Does it go in here:
        Code:
         <actinic:block if="%3cactinic%3avariable%20name%3d%22IsTaxMessageShown%22%20%2f%3e" >
        	<span class="actlarge">
        		(Including&nbsp;<actinic:block if="%3cactinic%3avariable%20name%3d%22IsTax1Used%22%20%2f%3e" ><actinic:variable name="TaxName1" /> at <actinic:variable name="TaxRate1" />%</actinic:block><actinic:block if="%3cactinic%3avariable%20name%3d%22IsTax1AndTax2Used%22%20%2f%3e" > and </actinic:block><actinic:block if="%3cactinic%3avariable%20name%3d%22IsTax2Used%22%20%2f%3e" ><actinic:variable name="TaxName2" /> at <actinic:variable name="TaxRate2" />%</actinic:block>)
        	</span>
        	</actinic:block>
        Nick
        www.skyelight.co.uk

Comment

Nick in the last screen shot you posted you had the pink layout text "Product Price Including Tax" visible.

Put the span either side of it.

Army Gore-tex
          Winter Climbing Mitts
          Twitter LinkedIN

Comment

done that and the prices have all disappeared and the layout has gone strange with the images in the wrong places!!
            Nick
            www.skyelight.co.uk

Comment

Ah, I missed a "

Should be this:

Code:
              <span class="actlarge">
              sorry

Army Gore-tex
              Winter Climbing Mitts
              Twitter LinkedIN

Comment

You should've found this:

Code:
                <actinic:variable value="Product Price Including Tax" name="PreFormattedPrice" />
                and replaced it with this:

Code:
                <span class="actlarge"><actinic:variable value="Product Price Including Tax" name="PreFormattedPrice" /></span>

Comment

Rich

Thanks - that's it done - sorry about all the posts in order to get there. Learning as I go

Again, much appreciated
                  Nick
                  www.skyelight.co.uk

Comment

Time to get the virtual beers in.

Comment

Originally posted by nikwak View Post
                      Rich

Thanks - that's it done - sorry about all the posts in order to get there. Learning as I go

Again, much appreciated
                      Originally posted by drounding View Post
                      Time to get the virtual beers in.
                      Thank God for the that. I was just about to get in the car and come round LOL.

Army Gore-tex
                      Winter Climbing Mitts
                      Twitter LinkedIN

Comment

Working...
                      X