Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Actinic Reports

Hi,

My site - like many I would presume, has a drop down lists at the checkout asking the customer to select where they heard about us. Is it possible to run a report that allows you to see the results of this?

I know you can run a report, for instance, that lets you see how many users have used your coupons and discount, but I can't find where to see a summary of the 'where did you har about us' drop down.

The email summary I automatically get when a customer orders doesn't contain this - just the product and address etc. It would be useful to see each month what % have come from Google, Advert etc.

Dorian.
    Dorian
    ------
    www.itmustbegreen.co.uk
    Fair-Trade & Eco-Friendly

Mole End used to do a report for this for v4 thru v7 but I don't think it's on their site at the moment.

Contact Mole End first as they may the Feedback Report already available for v9 but if not then if there's interest then maybe I'll write one for v8/9.

Comment

It's all stored in the database so you could create a simple report in MS Access or even in Excel.

Mike
      -----------------------------------------

First Tackle - Fly Fishing and Game Angling

-----------------------------------------

Comment

Thanks - I've exported the orders csv and can see them all there.
        Interestinhly though - it would not let me highlight all my orders and export the whole lot in one go - it said 'too may orders', so I had to do it in several goes (5 in total). I would try Mole End but I found their mash product too complicated as it was.
        Dorian
        ------
        www.itmustbegreen.co.uk
        Fair-Trade & Eco-Friendly

Comment

Working...
        X