Actinic Dropdowns

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

sectionID?

Is anyone else having problems getting a sectionID?
    Infant Car Seat Cover

"Gravitation is not responsible for people falling in love. ~Albert Einstein"

Comment

Hi Mike,

If you insert the 'SectionID' variable in your layout, it should give you the Section ID. I find it useful to put it in the page title, preview the page and then copy it from there. Hope that helps.

Thanks
      -rob.

Comment

Will this work in version 8??

Comment

Hi Rob

I have justed picked up where I left off a while ago and was wondering if I could trouble you for some help? When I click on the first drop down option the second option comes up automatically - I would like this to stay as the option title ie as with your website when you click on 'Chose your Manufacturer' the second drop down stays as the title 'Chose your Family'.

As ever your help is always appreciated

Thank you

Comment

Rob,

Not sure if you are still monitoring this thread or not, but if you are; I wonder if you can help.

I noticed that on the stinkyink site you have two versions of your dropwdown, one with three options on the home, then two (with different wording) on the secondary pages. How did you do this? (or is it a secret)

many thanks

Darren
            Web design Bradford

Comment

actinic drop down

i need this drop down tool rob has made but when i try to click on the link to download that page is not available i know its been quite a while since its been uploaded. is there any chance to get that tool or anyone who is using it can share it again.
              i realy need that i was looking for it for long time.i m using actinic bussines plus 9.0.5
              thanks

Comment

Hi Elee,
                If you drop me a direct message I will be able to help you with that.
                The original plugin is free if you include the link built within it to Stinkyink's website.

Free - for a link to ink.
                Fergus Weir - teclan ltd
                Ecommerce Digital Marketing

SellerDeck Responsive Web Design

SellerDeck Hosting
                SellerDeck Digital Marketing

Comment

Working...
                X