Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Repeat Customers Names - how do I find out who they are?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Repeat Customers Names - how do I find out who they are?

How do I find out who my repeat customers are what they have been buying?

I know for a fact that one customer has bought via the website on at least 3 occassions.
    When I view the list of completed orders, and sort it according to customer name, I only see his name appear once, and that is for the most recent order.

Does anybody have any idea what I am doing wrong or what I need to so to get this data out?

thanks

Check that you have not ticked the "Do Not Display Completed Orders More than xx Days Old" box at the bottom of the page when viewing the Orders tab.
    Darren Guppy
    Golf Tee Warehouse
    Golf Tees and Golf Accessories.

Comment

Also depends on whether the customer has put their name as:

First Name: J
      Surname: Bloggs

First Name: Joe
      Surname: Bloggs

etc

Actinic isn't great for this - use excel queries to narrow these down, matching e-mail addresses as these are almost always a constant.

Comment

Originally posted by grantglendinnin View Post
        matching e-mail addresses as these are almost always a constant.
        Or postcodes.

Rare to get two customers in the same group of fifty max. addresses? Unless you're BT, electric or water company.
        Paul
        Flower-Stands.co.uk - the UK's largest online supplier of Fresh Flower Merchandising Stands

Using V10.2 with Norman's brilliantly simple TABBER.

Comment

The Marketing / Mailing list options has an order details tab, in here you can specify that only customers have have ordered x times are included or also those that have spent over a certain amout of money. That would give you your list of customers.

You could then check customers manually or you could extract the email address or customer name to a file and use this as an input filter for my One Stop Order Processing plugin to get a full list of orders with item details, you could look through that or export it to csv to manipulate it in excel or similar.

More details and a free trial for One Stop Order Processing here :

http://www.mole-end.biz/acatalog/Mul...r-Actinic.html

Regards
          Jan Strassen, Mole End Software - Plugins and Reports for Actinic V4 to V11, Sellerdeck V11 to V2018, Sellerdeck Cloud
          Visit our facebook page for the latest news and special offers from Mole End

Top Quality Integrated label paper for Actinic and Sellerdeck
          A4 Paper with one or two peel off labels, free reports available for our customers
          Product Mash for Sellerdeck
          Link to Google Shopping and other channels, increase sales traffic, prices from £29.95
          Multichannel order processing
          Process Actinic, Sellerdeck, Amazon, Ebay, Playtrade orders with a single program, low cost lite version now available from £19.95

Comment

Working...
          X