No announcement yet.

1 and 1 Mail hosting

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm just going to look at your settings. In the meantime, to really minimise the risk to you (and comply with PCI-DSS, search elsewhere on this forum), these days you should not be collecting card details on your site at all. Use a payment service provider (PSP, Paypal included) - customers will enter their card details on the PSP's secure site once they have entered address details on yours. We use SSL purely to increase customer confidence in checkout, we do not collect card details on our site

Aquazuro - designer stainless steel accessories

Comment

OK.....

You have probably removed this along with the username and password, but the SSLFTPHOST and FTPHOST should be www.truesurvival.co.uk.

We have got SSLPATHTOCGIBIN and PATHTOCGIBIN as cgi-bin/ not /cgi-bin/ - try changing this.

Good luck!

Aquazuro - designer stainless steel accessories

Comment

Lee, thanks for the advice. I will look at Actinic for there card processing offerings.
        Jo thanks for your Insight, I clearly had a problem with my certificate. I've checked mythis and all is well again.

Mark, Cheers for your help, probably would have gone round in circles for days, you assistance is greatly appreciated.

The site is back up (only in test i mighty add), whilst i wait for the development to be completed. However the SSL and ISP have now been resolved, which is a giant leap forward to the go live date.

I can't thank you enough

Cheers

John

Comment

Working...
        X