No announcement yet.

Multiple Selection - Permutations.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Malbro, just tried this out and it's great. Thanks!
    The Patchwork Rabbit

Comment

Something similar I have done in the past which highlights the options rather than using uber-dull check boxes : http://www.bikster-websites2.co.uk/c...log/Books.html

Bikster
      SellerDeck Designs and Responsive Themes

Comment

Malcolm - thanks a lot - it works a treat!
        The only mod I would like to make is for the displayed component price to be inclusive of vat rather than the exclusive as shown.
        I can see the variable "AssociatedProduct::ProductPriceRaw", but for the life of me can't find an alternative such as maybe "AssociatedProduct::TaxInclusivePrice". I've tried to make one, but failed absolutely - another one of my 'not strong points'
        Any pointers gratefully received.
        Kind Regards
        Sean Williams

Calamander Ltd

Comment

What am i missing here? what does this solution give you that separate components don't? i'm clearly missing something obvious, can't for the life of me see what though?

Comment

Found the solution elsewhere on the forum:

<actinic:variable name="AssociatedProduct::ProductPriceRaw" /> * <actinic:variable name="CurrentVATRate" />

Dead simple of course - simply multiply the ProductPriceRaw by the current vat rate - in this case 1.2.

I created the variable CurrentVATRate to contain the vat multiplier, so it's an easy change when the Chancellor gets fidgety again.
            Kind Regards
            Sean Williams

Calamander Ltd

Comment

Working...
            X