orders copy invoice

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

orders copy invoice

I have v9 and I have received an order and I haven't received the copy invoice by email to tell me what the customer has ordered.
    The problem is that I am in Turkey on holiday and will lose the order if I don't sort the order out on monday!
    How can I find out what is on the order?
    www.radiatorsandboilers.co.uk

I presume from what you say that you don't have Actinic on a computer with you nor have logmein or similar running on a computer back home. Those would have been the best options.

You said you have received an order but no email - have you actually confirmed that you have received payment? If it's paypal you can see the purchasers email address if you log on to your account.

Comment

I was hoping for a less embarrasing solution than to ask the customer.
      I have had this problem a few times over the years and don't why the copies don't get sent.
      Anyway, thanks for the prompt reply.
      Ian

Comment

The emails don't get sent for a variety of reasons, mostly because the customer closes their browser too soon.
        To save your blushes, perhaps take up Duncan's simple get of jail card - LogMeIn or GoToMyPC.
        I'd deem these to be essential for anyone running an online shop.
        Reusable Snore Earplugs : Sample Earplugs - Wax Earplugs - Women's Earplugs - Children's Earplugs - Music Earplugs - Sleep Masks

Comment

Never heard of it but just checked out LogMeIn. It's free, too.

Is it really that secure? Is there a way of tracking log ins?
          The Patchwork Rabbit

Comment

I use the LogMeIn free version a lot. There are two levels of log in and the data is encrypted. I've never had a security issue. I can't remember offhand about a usage log, but it might have.

Comment

Cool. I'm definitely going to set that up tonight
              The Patchwork Rabbit

Comment

I moved over to TeamViewer as I have a server running in the shop & at times had to reboot it remotely. For this kind of setup, Teamviewer on the server has been set up with a redefined password, & can carry out full maintenance remotely. Otherwise everytime you want to connect, you get a new password. Also, never had any issues with Security.
                HTH.

Nilesh

Comment

Thanks

Sorry for the delay in responding, but have been away on holiday.

Logmein looks good!

Thanks for the repsponses everyone

Comment

Working...
                  X