Block if error

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Block if error

I just moved my site over to a new computer, and downloaded/reinstall my Actinic software, but now when I try to uploaded the site I am getting an error message: missing close tag of 'Block' Markup, for 38 pages (see image of block error)?
    Also my site logo is missing from the top of my product pages, but it is listed in: Site Options / General / Site and copy what's in Company Logo Image into Settings / Site Options / General / Brochure / Brochure Logo Image.
    Attached Files
    Regards
    Alan

www.astonlee.com
    www.mctooling.com
    www.subconeng.com

Did you re-install the same version of Actinic.

Comment

Block if error

Yes I used the same version of 9?
      Regards
      Alan

www.astonlee.com
      www.mctooling.com
      www.subconeng.com

Comment

From the screen shot I can see you are missing a closing /block within that layout, but where the closing /block should be positioned I would not know as dont know what the condition of the openning block says.

Double click the openning block if to understand what the condition is and maybe this will help you understand where to put the closing /block.

That all said - line 3 has a <td bgcolor="#336799"> that is never closed and then repeated on line 4 with an additional align center statement, so either line 3 or line 4 should be removed - so sorting that will begin to get things sorted for you I would say.

Comment

Working...
        X