Importing Orders into Swift - problem

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Importing Orders into Swift - problem

1) We are getting close to being ready to deploy the Swift template but have run into a problem which unless resolved, means the work has been wasted. On importing orders from the current, live database in v2018, I get an error saying "Table 'Order' already has an index named Order_ME_QOP_Update_Date_IDX". If I kill that dialog box, it then starts to "re-index" the orders, but this never completes (I left it running for 15 hours) and I have to kill the process to exit. Looking at the database in Access, all the orders are there, as are customer accounts etc. But these do not show in the actual software once loaded and I've run out of ideas as to get them to display.I haven't found the index referred to in the database. I think it might be related to Mole End software. I would be very grateful for any help. I have searched the forum.

2) Is there going to be an updated template soon?
    Reusable Snore Earplugs : Sample Earplugs - Wax Earplugs - Women's Earplugs - Children's Earplugs - Music Earplugs - Sleep Masks

In case it was the machine which was causing this, we installed the software on another laptop and the same happened. As there is no Mole End software on the laptop, it can't be that.
    Reusable Snore Earplugs : Sample Earplugs - Wax Earplugs - Women's Earplugs - Children's Earplugs - Music Earplugs - Sleep Masks

Comment

Not saying this would work, but steps
      I would take whilst waiting for further help.

1) setup a new site and import existing site.

2) export your swift design

3) import swift design into your new site. Let it do all necessary upgrades etc.

4) in the swift design that you want to go live with, import the orders from the new site with old database but the new swift import.

What I would be hoping is that the Sellerdeck upgrade to Swift would change whatever the issue is in the database.

Regards

Jason

Titan Jewellery (Swift Design)
      Damascus Steel Rings

Comment

Thanks - I've actually tried that a number of times. But I will try again.

Comment

So I've tried again and unfortunately, the same error occurs.

Comment

Ok, no other ideas I’m afraid.

We will also be going live with our Swift design very soon, but not had any problems importing orders.
            Regards

Jason

Titan Jewellery (Swift Design)
            Damascus Steel Rings

Comment

I might have found a way around it - will update you. Would like to know from Sellerdeck however what can be done to prevent this happening.

Comment

Swift doesn't touch any of the Orders tables. It sounds like a pre-exising issue in the database that the attempted order import has exposed somehow. I've not come across any similar reports so can't advise on preventing. Try compacting both databases. If that doesn't work, contact Mole End, as that index definitely seems related to one of their plugins.
                Bruce Townsend
                Ecommerce Product Manager
                Sellerdeck Ecommerce Solutions

Comment

Working...
                X