Shipping & Handling Tab causes crash

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Shipping & Handling Tab causes crash

I previously used the 'UK' settings for S&H, I've just added 3 new locations (Mainland UK, N Ireland & Channel Islands) to Actinic and used these locations to calculate my shipping and handling costs, which works a treat during the ordering process.

However, when I open an order to process it and try to look at the Shipping & Handling tab in the order the programme crashes with this error signature.

AppName: catalog.exe AppVer: 7.0.1.0 ModName: actshi~1.ocx
    ModVer: 7.0.0.0 Offset: 000093af.

How can I rectify this so that I can open the S&H tab I'm still using V7.0.1

Hi there.

Please try compacting your databases, you can do this by going to the 'Housekeeping' menu & selecting 'Compact Databases' Select both the 'Catalog' and the 'Shipping' databases.

See if that sorts it.
    Darren

SellerDeck

www.sellerdeck.co.uk

Comment

This works in the 'pending' tab - But I am trying to look at a completed order (a customer has made an error when ordering)

In the 'Completed' tab , the problem occurs

Correction - No it doesn't work at all.

Comment

Does the shipping zone that the customer has selected exist in 'Business settings | Shipping & Handling'?

If not, try creating it to see if the order will open.
        Darren

SellerDeck

www.sellerdeck.co.uk

Comment

It did, but I originally had 'UK' - which I deleted, I have added 'UK' again and can now open the order, however, I don't want 'UK' on my Shipping and handling calculations as we have different charges for Mainland UK, Northern Ireland and Channel Islands

Comment

What version of the software are you on, (under Help | About in Actinic)?
            Darren

SellerDeck

www.sellerdeck.co.uk

Comment

v7.0.1.0000EGSA

Originally posted by Darren
              What version of the software are you on, (under Help | About in Actinic)?

Comment

Thanks.

I have tested that with a default site by deleting the shipping zone that links to an order, and it crashes. I have informed our development team and will post again with news.....
                Darren

SellerDeck

www.sellerdeck.co.uk

Comment

Hi Dazzer

Ok, I have heard back from the development team. The crash is due to a bug in the software that is scheduled to be fixed in 7.0.3 of the software.

As of yet I unfortunately do not have a release date for that yet. However, keep an eye on the community as releases and Beta releases are announced here.
                  Darren

SellerDeck

www.sellerdeck.co.uk

Comment

Working...
                  X