Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

product + hidden choice both shown at checkout

Hi

I've just set up an online catolog but have a problem where I'm getting two descriptions shown for one sale throughout my transaction.

The product I'm selling is say a t-shirt in various sizes and colours.

I've set up a list of hidden products with individual stock for the various permutations.

I have made a new product which has a reference, short description, price and image. This is what the customer will see. I have checked the box - can be ordered online.

I then created a component with size and colour choices. To this component I have filled the list and attached the relevant hidden stock.

When I go to buy a particular product online the checkout displays both the product description and reference and also the hidden stock description and reference. If I ordered say 1 t-shirt this figure is displayed against both these descriptions but the customer is only charged for the single item intended which is correct. It is however confusing that both descriptions are displayed, especially when it comes to printing an invoice.

If anyone could advise on how to display only the hidden item at chekout it would be most helpful.

regards

Just quickly as you may be waiting for a reply on this one, I am not at a Actinic machine at the moment so cannot check, but to get one description there is a toggle somewhere which says something along the lines of Description as component or something like that.
    Andrew
    Andrew Fish
    Http://www.BatteryShed.co.uk
    For all your battery requirements at prices less than in the high street.
    "Batteries without the overcharging"

Comment

Thanks for that, looks as though that's the toggle I need....can't seem to locate it in help.

In the permutations for my component I can toggle 'name from associated product' but that still leaves two descriptions for one item at the checkout.

Any further help much appreciated.

Comment

Working...
      X