HSBC e-payments not linking to payment screen

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

HSBC e-payments not linking to payment screen

Hope this isn't a repetition among the frustrations some of us have with HSBC secure e-payments.

I am finding that between 60 - 80% of orders are coming through as credit card details sent separately. We phone the customers and they say that they selected HSBC as the payment option but don't actually make it to the HSBC area. They are returned to the Actinic receipt page.

The problem is that I can't recreate the problem - it always works for me and some customers do have success.

With this being the busiest time for us now, I can't afford to lose orders. Has anyone else experienced this please and hopefully have a solution?

I now feel that I am going to have to look for another PSP but I'm not sure if I can use my HSBC merchant id as HSBC are both the psp and the merchant account holder.

Many thanks

Jennie
    www.handbagsandgladrags.co.uk
    Jennie Hunt

www.handbagsandgladrags.co.uk

Hi Jennie,

I have not heard of someone selecting HSBC and it gives them a payment method of "credit card details sent separately"

I have done, and done on my part that in the dropdown list, if they have a wheelmouse, they could accidently move it, so it selects HSBC.

But for saying that, "60 - 80% of orders" is a high number. If you have actinic cover, i would recommend give Support a call on 0845 129 4848, if you don't have cover, then simply just register an email query on the following address: http://www.actinic.co.uk/support/register.htm

Kind Regards
    Nadeem Rasool
    SellerDeck Development

Comment

Working...
    X