No announcement yet.

how to change basket default

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks for your help and time, system is new so do not want to change that.

Maybe i will buy version 7 and import my snapshot, hopefully with no major bugs. From my point of view the only problem visible now is that component problem, i will have to live with any more problems but a cure for that would be much appreciated.

Thanks again

Paul

Comment

Before investing in V7 I would ensure you can get a clean version running in V6.

If you have a corrupt database upgrading to V7 is not going to cure the problem.

You need to ensure your PC is clean, then install actinic and then import your snapshot. You may need to employ a professional to do this.

Time spend now ensuring the integrity of your data is time well spent and will hopefully forestall errors in the future.

Comment

Paul,

Here's a fact that might encourage you to follow the clean system route.

About 30% of companies that lose all their data after a disaster go bust within 6 months.
        Norman - www.drillpine.biz
        Edinburgh, U K / Bitez, Turkey

Comment

If system is "new" then I'd be returning it. Sounds suspiciously like you've either got one of the million or so bust AMD CPUs that got nicked a few months ago that run like a dog and corrupt data at random, or 2x dodgy harddrives (internal AND external) that are writing bad sectors, or cheap RAM (which can also corrupt data), or a PSU that is completely under-rated and can't provide enough power to the system for it to maintain data integrity, or your system is riddled with Spyware or Virii (I take it you do have relevant antivirus software all uptodate and relevant spyware removal software running?)

You have various faults. A lot to do with your own PC. A lot to do with your server and it's uptime, and a lot to do with a lack of HTML knowledge... add all these together and it's a race backwards into a coffin.

If you leave your PC in it's current state, it could have a trojan on it that would allow anyone to take control and could allow anyone to retrieve your database and start pulling off customer info, which REALLY isn't good for business.

Ensure your PC is working 100% perfectly in every way possible, then start diagnosing your Actinic issues, as whilst the PC Actinic is installed on is poorly, so is actinic. All the messing round trying to fix issues in Actinic are pointless if the PC it's running on is corrrupting data when it feels like it.
          Cheers!
          Marci - <a href="http://www.Over-Clock.co.uk" target="_blank">www.Over-Clock.co.uk</a>

Comment

Working...
          X