No announcement yet.

Negative Discount!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Have you set up a product called April Postage and linked the component to that product?

I also noticed that if I buy three April packs I seem to get one for free, so maybe there are some other discounts in there that are causing trouble.

Regards,
    Jan Strassen, Mole End Software - Plugins and Reports for Actinic V4 to V11, Sellerdeck V11 to V2018, Sellerdeck Cloud
    Visit our facebook page for the latest news and special offers from Mole End

Top Quality Integrated label paper for Actinic and Sellerdeck
    A4 Paper with one or two peel off labels, free reports available for our customers
    Product Mash for Sellerdeck
    Link to Google Shopping and other channels, increase sales traffic, prices from £29.95
    Multichannel order processing
    Process Actinic, Sellerdeck, Amazon, Ebay, Playtrade orders with a single program, low cost lite version now available from £19.95

Comment

Hi there,

Under April Selection i have a hidden product called April Postage price £4. Have added a component to each of the selection packs being postage and linked it back to April Postage.

I deleted any discounts setup to make sure that there was no cross over to find that I had forgot to enter a price for April Salad selection hence the free pack.

Double check everything, just gone to check something ....

Umm I do wonder if there was impact on the discount if the product was hidden, I have just un hidden it and still the discount will not work. So based on that is there a setting I have missed to switch on the discount.

I will have a look about. Thanks for your help, regards Mash
      Mash

Comment

I have looked every where, even with April postage seen on the site the discount is not triggered. Unsure where I am going wrong!

Mash
        Mash

Comment

Working...
        X