Page freezes after credit card details entered

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Page freezes after credit card details entered

When I enter CC details (using Actinic encryption) I can see that the details are being processed and then I'm promised a receipt but the process freezes at this point. I receive a confirmation email about the order being placed.

I have checked the SMTP settings and they are OK. All other settings are identical to other sites that I have set up. Earlier today I was recieving error message 500.

The site is not yet live and links from product descriptions on another site.
    If you want to see what I am talking about enter a dummy CC number from this page
    http://www.artcourses.org.uk/acatalo...Beginners.html

Many thanks

Hi Dom,

I have just placed a test order and everything went through fine for me. It didn't freeze and correctly bounce to the receipt page.

What browser and version are you using?
    Regards,

Toby Blanchard

Comment

Same problem

Hi,
      Did you ever resolve this as I am having the same difficulty.
      Cheers
      John

Comment

Hi,

Can you post a link to the site so we can take a look and see if we can replicate the problem.

Kind regards
        Bruce King
        SellerDeck

Comment

Page Freeze

Hi,
          My test site is at www.ukreplicas.biz. but it seems that this is a local problem as I have had people send test orders (thanks Actinic Support) and they have had no problem using internet explorer and paying by credit card.
          I have 3 pc's set up using I.E and each has they same problem of the receipt page freezing. However Netscape (7) works fine.
          Since it doesn't appear to be a problem for potential customers , I can live with it, although it would be nice to resolve it so that we learn a bit more.
          Incidentally, caches, cookies , etc were all cleared so it isn't that.
          Thanks for the interest,
          Regards
          John

Comment

Working...
          X