Free delivery for UK only

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi All,

I had just got to the bottom of this thread when I came across Nigel's problem - it is pretty similar to mine.

My business is to do with the student market and I want to be able to do the following:
    • deliver to students from all 'partner' universities for free if the value is over £75
    • charge delivery price 'A' to students from all 'partner' universities for order values under £75
    • charge delivery price 'B' to students from other English universities for any orders
    • charge delivery price 'C' to students from other Scotish universities for any orders
    • charge delivery price 'D' to students from all other Irish universities for any orders

Any clever suggestions on how I might acheive such a structure?

WIth thanks in anticipation.

Bob.

Bob
    All-Unied . (pronounced "all you need")
    . . . from click to campus

Comment

Hi,

How do you have your shipping set up at the moment, is it by weight, value or quantity? If by value, actually the only way to be able to do it, you will have to create classes for the individual University types, for partner universities, couple of rows, value: 0.01 cost: 5.00 etc and the last one value: 75.00 cost: 0.00 etc, for the other zones too.

Kind regards,
      Bruce King
      SellerDeck

Comment

Working...
      X