Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Registered Users ording problem

I have a problem.

If a regsitered user tries to place an order with the payment method as 'invoice with order' on the confirmation page, where you have to re-enter the password, when you press next nothing happens.

Any suggesitons?
    www.butterflies-healthcare.co.uk
    www.viteyes.co.uk - vitamins for macular degeneration
    www.natorigin.co.uk - natural/organic cosmetics and skin care for sensitive skin & eyes
    www.butterflies-eyecare.co.uk - eye drops, vitamins and other eye care products
    www.prescription-swimming-goggles.co.uk - optical and prescription swimming goggles

Hi James

Before making a suggestion, what is the url to where the problem is? When asking these questions, we do need a url to have a look at, so we can see the error log that Actinic produces.

Kind Regards
    Nadeem Rasool
    SellerDeck Development

Comment

www.viteyes.co.uk
      www.natorigin.co.uk - natural/organic cosmetics and skin care for sensitive skin & eyes
      www.prescription-swimming-goggles.co.uk - optical and prescription swimming goggles

Comment

Hi James,

Hmm, no error log on your site. Can you set up a dummy account and post the username and password for us to try out please.
        Tracey
        SellerDeck

Comment

login: james5
          password: 5

Comment

I tryed it and got error on page after re entering the pasword (5)

clicked on the error and got:-

line: 305
            char: 1
            error: 'documents.forms[....].ORDERHASH.value'is null or not an object
            code:0
            URL:http://www.viteyes.co.uk/cgi-bin/os000000.pl
            David

Comment

Thanks for that, but I am not sure how I go about correcting that problems.

James

Comment

Hi James,

When I view the source of the password confirmation page I cannot see an opening <form> tag (there is a closing </form> tag though). Have you amended any templates or perl scripts? Can you check in the primary template that you are using in the checkout (Design | Options | Layouts) for NETQUOTEVAR:FORMBEGIN.
                Tracey
                SellerDeck

Comment

All of the layouts 'are sidebars down both sides'

html for the page attached
                  Attached Files

Comment

Hi James,

You "Act_Primary.html" checks out fine, Hmm i would suggest in registering a ticket with support. It requires someone having a look into your templates.

Kind Regards
                    Nadeem Rasool
                    SellerDeck Development

Comment

Working...
                    X