No announcement yet.

No available stock - can't back order.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ok, managed the export, changed what I needed too, but it fails on the import? When I check the line on which the error occurs, there is not much there...what am I missing here please?

Line 12069: Field data too long. The field Fragment text expected a string with less than 255 characters.
    Line 12072: Field data too long. The field Fragment text expected a string with less than 255 characters.
    Line 12171: Field data too long. The field Fragment text expected a string with less than 255 characters.
    Line 12174: Field data too long. The field Fragment text expected a string with less than 255 characters.
    Line 12178: Field data too long. The field Fragment text expected a string with less than 255 characters.
    Line 12180: Field data too long. The field Fragment text expected a string with less than 255 characters.
    Line 12181: Field data too long. The field Fragment text expected a string with less than 255 characters.
    Line 12189: Field data too long. The field Fragment text expected a string with less than 255 characters.
    Line 12194: Field data too long. The field Fragment text expected a string with less than 255 characters.

Thanks

Guy

Comment

Hi Guy,

Please check that the fragment text is not too long, as Actinic will not accepts a string of more than 255 characters. However it is also possible that the fragment text has been incorrect mapped. Please could you attach a small portion of the import file to this thread, so we can take a look into this.

Kind Regards
      Nadeem Rasool
      SellerDeck Development

Comment

Working...
      X