No announcement yet.

BUG in v7.04 demo or trial hosting

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi, i thank you for your help. I was not having a go about your help.
    Sorry about that.
    What i was comenting on if it did not come accross that way was the time and effort i have spent in trying out a trial demo before i buy.
    If i had known about this issue before hand i could of saved myslef and others a lot of time. As it is I know ask myself what other issues are there with actinic V7, I dont want to buy a programme and then have to work around several bugs, if I know about the issue beforehand i can make time for it. Is there a list somewhere of known issues with V7.

As it is I would of thought that all themes should work without fault as they are the basis of the whole programme. More complex issues I dont mind so much but the base functionality of ACTINIC should be rock solid.

Also i have searched through the forum now on this issue and can see that lots of other people have had this problem. As it seems to be a small bug could it not be sorted out quickly, we are talking about standard features here, switching from theme to theme.

Actinic let you download the demo as a sales pitch for their product, i have not had a good start with it.
    Thanks for all your help, it is very good of you.
    Wesley
    Treasure Island Sweets

Comment

Hi Wesley

Yes this has been identified as a bug and have been reported to the development team. The only workaround is to set the default template in "Design | Option | Layout" for "View Cart" layout select the primary template for that.

Kind Regards
      Nadeem Rasool
      SellerDeck Development

Comment

Working...
      X