Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Please help me, Script error on new layout.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The layout is all done now but pictures take forever

Hi there Thankyou again for all your help.
    If you take a look at,
    http://www.virgofashions.com/acatalo...ents-TOPS.html. You can see that the layout is all done, except for the added sections like, new in,bestsellers,special offers, they all appear in the old style of all coming underneath each other.
    The pictures take forever to do, There must be a quicker way to do this. My picture process is as follows: 1.)Edit pictures in photoshop and save under, s_departments-tops-plain_crinkle_vest(for example) in the preview html folder. But for some reason photoshop only allows me to save the first 15 or so letters, so I have to rename all the pictures properly in preview html. I then run norcat and then import into actinic. I then have to assign each picture to its product in actinic. That means I have to do this twice because i have two sections, departments and designers.Once I have done this once and the picture's name is exactly what the description is it stays on that product even after running norcat again and again and importing the data into actinic. I would love to find out how other people do their's.
    Is there not a way where I can use the six digit code like I do for my products. ie for the thumbnail product pic to be,t_departments_tops-004380 or something, the section thumbnails are easy to do ie s_departments-tops.
    Any help would be greatly appreciated as this is such a lengthy job.

Comment

Working...
    X