No announcement yet.

Protocol 2.22.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Replace your OCCPROTXScriptTemplate.pl with the attached. Might be worth checking in C:\Program Files\Actinic v7\OCCUpgrade\CommonOCC\OCCPROTXScriptTemplate.pl to see if this (Which is the original) has the correct one. Did you run PSPSetup.exe also when you upgraded to v7.0.6?

Kind regards,
    Attached Files
    Bruce King
    SellerDeck

Comment

Just to confirm this before i proceed.

Copy the above file into my Site1\CommonOCC folder and update the two lines that identify me to Protx - namely my password and email address.

Presumably I then need to do a full site refresh, or will and update be sufficient?

Then I go to Protx and enable the v2.22 option.

And is that it?

thanks

Comment

Then I go to Protx and enable the v2.22 option.
        This is not necessary.

Copy the above file into my Site1\CommonOCC folder and update the two lines that identify me to Protx - namely my password and email address.
        and also increment the value in OCCUpgrade.ini ... as described in the Actinic Help.
        Bill
        www.egyptianwonders.co.uk
        Text directoryWorldwide Actinic(TM) shops
        BC Ness Solutions Support services, custom software
        Registered Microsoft™ Partner (ISV)
        VoIP UK: 0131 208 0605
        Located: Alexandria, EGYPT

Comment

me too!

I'm also running 7.0.4 (can't upgrade until later this year) with Protx, so I'd like to upgrade the PSPSetup too, but none of the links to the file in this thread work for me. I've emailed the address Bruce gave to ask for an ftp link but haven't had a reply - is there another email address I should use?

many thanks

Jo

Comment

Why can you not upgrade to 7.0.6 till later this year? There is no cost involved, just download and install the patch. v8 minor version upgrades have given problems, but there were none with v7.
            Bill

Comment

Hi Bill

The site has been extensively bespoked and I am concerned about this causing problems. In fact, we did try upgrading last year but it caused such problems with exchanging snapshots we didn't even get as far as seeing whether there were problems with the amended templates.

I realise it needs to be done, but we can't put aside the necessary time for snagging etc until later this year.

In the meantime, Protx are insisting that this protocol be implemented - is there any way I can get hold of the file that's mentioned in this thread?

Many thanks

Jo

Comment

Yes - just go up to Bruce's post # 46 at the top of this page. Right click the zip filename in that post and choose 'save target as'.
                Bill

Comment

Sorry to be dense - I thought the file I needed was PSPSetup.exe, can I just replace this .pl file instead?

Thanks

Comment

Again, sorry if I am being dense but I just want to make sure I haven't misunderstood - can I just replace myOCCPROTXScriptTemplate.pl file with the new one and I don't need the PSPSetup file that was mentioned earlier in this thread?

Grateful if someone could confirm - many thanks.

Jo

Comment

Hi Jo

Thats all I did - replace the file and upload - not forgetting to change protx passwords etc ie everything that is relevant to your account.

It works for me.

cheers
                      Ian
                      Commercial Cleaning Cambridgeshire

Comment

Thanks for your reply Ian - but I'm running v 7.0.4 rather than 7.0.6 and earlier in the thread it was PSPSetup not the .pl file that was advised for this version. Perhaps I'm being overcautious! I would really appreciate a definitive answer.

Many thanks

Jo

Comment

Jo,

You can replace the script you have with the one up there on my earlier post. Please remember to increment the version number in the OCCUpgrade.ini file.

Kind regards,
                          Bruce King
                          SellerDeck

Comment

Thanks everyone, that has worked beautifully!

Many thanks for your help.

Comment

Hi,
                              I just found this thread regarding 2.22. I have 7.04. I have done some customisation i.e. adding the side bars manually. If I upgrade to the latest 7.0x will the template files change?
                              I tried downloading the PSPSetup exe file but the link is broken. Please let me know what to do.
                              Thanks
                              Sellerdeck Business Plus 12.0.1.NBLA

Comment

I posted a link to a v7 PSPsetup.EXE on friday, download it and run, that will get you the required version of the script.

Kind regards,
                                Bruce King
                                SellerDeck

Comment

Working...
                                X