add to cart missing?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

add to cart missing?

I've just been dealing with a customer who cant see the add to cart button on each product.
    She managed to make her purchase by chance when randomly hovering the mouse around.
    I have got her to try refreshing and asked a few questions. She user IO, the background colour shows as white etc.

I have a feeling that she first went on the site at a time when I had a problem with it. I had I thought cunningly embedded some quoted out keyword phrases into the head of brochure primary and uploaded only to find that I had missed an end quotation mark(doh) so had managed to quote out most of the java script.

Needless to say I put this right and all seems to be ok since. Other orders have been coming through with no apparent problem.

Any ideas?
    Graham

www.Briggsbits.co.uk
    The online store for Briggs and Stratton spare parts

Do you have the URL for us to take a look at?

If you are now seeing it OK has she cleared her browser cache as well as reloading the site?

Bikster
    SellerDeck Designs and Responsive Themes

Comment

I suspect the same that she has the problem residing in her temporary internet files.

url with signature below.

thanks
      Graham

www.Briggsbits.co.uk

Comment

I can see the "add to cart" buttons in FireFox and in IE so probably a local cache issue

Bikster
        SellerDeck Designs and Responsive Themes

Comment

Thanks for looking
          Graham

www.Briggsbits.co.uk

Comment

Working...
          X