Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Order stuck in pending

Hi there
    i have searched the boards and how found many issues regarding stuck orders, but still being new to actinic, i'm not sure if they are relevant.

I have an order in pending (1 item) payment is there and cleared. When i open up the order it says
    order status is shipped,

Line item delivery
    line item: 100% shipped

What have i missed all my other orders have moved into completed?

Thank you
    Cakes Cookies and Crafts Shop
    Cookie Cutters
    Cake Decorating Supplies
    Chocolate Making Equipment

Have you printed the invoice report to a printer?

Regards,
    Jan Strassen, Mole End Software - Plugins and Reports for Actinic V4 to V11, Sellerdeck V11 to V2018, Sellerdeck Cloud
    Visit our facebook page for the latest news and special offers from Mole End

Top Quality Integrated label paper for Actinic and Sellerdeck
    A4 Paper with one or two peel off labels, free reports available for our customers
    Product Mash for Sellerdeck
    Link to Google Shopping and other channels, increase sales traffic, prices from £29.95
    Multichannel order processing
    Process Actinic, Sellerdeck, Amazon, Ebay, Playtrade orders with a single program, low cost lite version now available from £19.95

Comment

Thanks Jan that worked a treat.
      I had already printed the invoice, so couldn't see how printing it again would help, but hey what do i know!
      I've got to say i find the order area of actinic more than a little awkward.

All i want for christmas is your nice program.... I wish I wish I wish. (I think its more likely to be a play station and whole new pile of dolls for my girls, and of course a gorgeous homemade gigantic cookie...)
      Cakes Cookies and Crafts Shop
      Cookie Cutters
      Cake Decorating Supplies
      Chocolate Making Equipment

Comment

Working...
      X