Importing Snapshot Problem

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Importing Snapshot Problem

Having made one of my usual errors I need to import a snapshot.

Problem:
    On import I get 2 FATAL ERRORS;

FATAL ERRORS
    (File ImportBackup.cpp, Line 316) - Archive error 5 - The compression operation failed
    Library error - Can not open file C:\Program Files\Actinic v7\Sites\apartyshop\ActinicCatalog.ldb ! has been caught.
    (File ExportFiles.cpp, Line 284) - Archive error 13 - Extract selected files call failed
    Library error - Error creating file C:\Program Files\Actinic v7\Sites\apartyshop\ActinicCatalog.mdb ! has been caught.

I'm using Actinic Developer V.0.3.0.0.0.FBIA

Any ideas?

This alongside Protx problems and some hosting issues, I'm not having a great couple of days, so any help would be appreciated.

Peter

Opening and closing catalog should make that message go away. If not look to see if you have any other software that is using the Actinic database - for example if you have ActinicCatalog.mdb open in access while you try to import a snapshot you would probably get that error.

Regards,
    Jan Strassen, Mole End Software - Plugins and Reports for Actinic V4 to V11, Sellerdeck V11 to V2018, Sellerdeck Cloud
    Visit our facebook page for the latest news and special offers from Mole End

Top Quality Integrated label paper for Actinic and Sellerdeck
    A4 Paper with one or two peel off labels, free reports available for our customers
    Product Mash for Sellerdeck
    Link to Google Shopping and other channels, increase sales traffic, prices from £29.95
    Multichannel order processing
    Process Actinic, Sellerdeck, Amazon, Ebay, Playtrade orders with a single program, low cost lite version now available from £19.95

Comment

Jan

Thanks ever so much, all ok now!

Had a complete freak out when I saw Fatal Error and straight away thought that my daily snapshots of my sites hadn't been done correctly

Comment

As you have developer would recommend creating a new site and testing the snapshots from time to time to ensure they are working OK .. especially if you overwrite the existing ... the voice of experience with corrupted snapshots speaking there!

Bikster
        SellerDeck Designs and Responsive Themes

Comment

Working...
        X