Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

And on...

Hi,

Have now moved to a unix server and wow what a speed difference. Either my old ISP was cr*p or unix rules....

Now the site is on www.digital-sw.co.uk

Anyway have now tested the site once more and I am still getting these cookies being displayed in my browser.

This time however it was in the redirect page (see attachment) and even weirder after testing it several times it dosent always come up!

Surely I could not have cocked the code up so that it only happened periodically or is this a browser thing? Does any one else get this error?

The cookie contents have a style sheet on them, maybe this is a clue...

I am using ver 6.1.2.0.0.0.DDVA

Alex
    Attached Files
    Blog, Twitter, Facebook
    Actinic Ecommerce, CMS and Video production

www.petraboase.com
    www.progrow.co.uk
    www.christopherpiperwines.co.uk
    www.cheeksandcherries.co.uk
    www.skatewarehouse.co.uk

Comment

Alex

I'm afraid I have no more suggestions on this cookie error message. I thought it might have been an issue with the server, but you are still getting it on the new one. My suggestion is to register an email support question here and then the team can look at a snapshot of your site to figure out why the rogue code is appearing.

Comment

Success!

I just thought that i would let everyone know that after reporting this issue to actinic support and a good 5 hours of them delving into the problem we have a result.

Apparently other people have reported this 'multiple cookie' problem too and it tends to show on IE on XP.

Anyway a nice chap called Gary sent me a new shoppingcart.pl file which fixed it. On a friday afternoon too!

I am assumming that this is going to be fixed in the next version release (because i don't want this on my next shop...).

Still have another issue but i will start a new thread for this one.

Many thanks to Chris, Norman, Gary and everyone else who offered their help.

Alex
        Blog, Twitter, Facebook
        Actinic Ecommerce, CMS and Video production

www.petraboase.com
        www.progrow.co.uk
        www.christopherpiperwines.co.uk
        www.cheeksandcherries.co.uk
        www.skatewarehouse.co.uk

Comment

Working...
        X