Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Work Around

Thanks again Bill for your Input.

I could not see anything which was pushing the Left & Right sides out so I tried reducing the Left and Right widths from 150 to 120 and all looks well now.

Would have been nice to pinpoint the actual problem but I am happy with the reduced Left & Right side panels and I think they look fine at 120 having reduced the rest of the template in size.

Thanks again for all the help.

Regards

Andy

Comment

Hi,

im using this theme too, to suit the 800 x 600 resolution
      i see that u have suceed in doing so.
      may i know which templates have u edit?

currently i had only changed the number of ACTSTDWIDTH.

Thanks

Comment

The template to edit is Act_Primary.html for the catalog section and product pages, Act_BrochurePrimary.html for the Brochure pages and Act_CheckoutPrimary.html for the Cart and checkout pages.

If you drop me an email, I can give you a copy of the Act_Primary I sent the OP.
        Bill
        www.egyptianwonders.co.uk
        Text directoryWorldwide Actinic(TM) shops
        BC Ness Solutions Support services, custom software
        Registered Microsoft™ Partner (ISV)
        VoIP UK: 0131 208 0605
        Located: Alexandria, EGYPT

Comment

Thanks for the mail Yes, my maximum image size in the center is mostly 320 wide, so it wont pose a problem. Currently i have no intention of adding images to the side panels, so i dont think it will be a problem on the images.

by the way, do i have to edit the other templates and those i have created too, (Act_BrochurePrimary, Act_CheckoutPrimary) when im done with Act_Primary?

Yong

Comment

Andy,

Is this resolved as yet? if not can you post the code on the template up here so that we can take a look at it for you.

Kind regards,
            Bruce King
            SellerDeck

Comment

Hi

I have resolved mine all thanks to Bill's help.
              i followed the template he sent me and edited some other templates like Act_PrimaryBrochure, Act_ShoppingCartXML, Act_Order00 and Act_Order01 templates to make sure it doesnt stretch out of the intended width.

Not forgetting the templates i edited to suit my products layout

just for info for those who might who this theme

Comment

Working...
              X