How to move "Pending PSP" orders to "Completed" once accepted with HSBC

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How to move "Pending PSP" orders to "Completed" once accepted with HSBC

I have had a number of orders set for "Fraud Review" with HSBC epayments. I have read all the previous threads on this but am still having trouble finding how to move orders from "Pending PSP" to "completed" once I have accepted the payment with HSBC.
    I have tried going into the order and clicking on "Progress and Payment", but the "View Payment" button is greyed out.
    I have ticked the 'Bypass Catalog Order Processing' box but the view payments box is still grey. Please help!!

You need to select "Bypass Catalog Order Processing" only if you are going to be doing the processing using another bit of software like Sage or Quickbooks, if you intend to process orders in Actinic then this needs to be un selected and then you will see the button. Have you tried downloading and then checking to see if the order moves from Pending PSP to Pending? This is because you need the authorisation call back from HSBC to come in for the order to show payment as received. You will now have to ship the order to get it to move to completed. Let me know if you have already done this and it is still stuck.

Kind regards,
    Bruce King
    SellerDeck

Comment

[QUOTE=Bruce]You need to select "Bypass Catalog Order Processing" only if you are going to be doing the processing using another bit of software like Sage or Quickbooks, if you intend to process orders in Actinic then this needs to be un selected and then you will see the button.
      QUOTE]

We do process orders in Actinic so I can try unticking the box. Is there any other function though that might be affected by unticking it?

This is because you need the authorisation call back from HSBC to come in for the order to show payment as received.

Maybe I need to contact HSBC because I know the funds have definately been recieved and we have downloaded numerous times since then and the orders are still marked as PSP pending.

Thanks for you help...

Comment

It seems to be working!

Hi Bruce,
        Thanks for the advice. Unticking the "Bypass Catalog.." button seems to have opened up access to lots of boxes I couldn't open before... brilliant! Can now move the orders across manually, so sorted!
        Thanks!!

Comment

Working...
        X