Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by NormanRouxel
    Roy,

That button appears to be a SUBMIT button but there are no <form ..> tags on the page to submit.

Likewise with the SIMPLESEARCH - that's meant to be part of a FORM as well.

You've not said what type of page this is (Normal product or Extended Info) so I can't comment further.

Thanks for the quick reply Norman. It's an extended info page.
    www.virtuaffinity.com

Comment

Getting a Cart Button onto the Extended Info page isn't trivial.

Not all NETQUOTEVAR's work on all pages and you can't just use a Primary Template for this page. This is probably what you've tried and that's why not much is working.

I've posted some details on how to do this on www.drillpine.biz/actinicstuff - the code there is only for guidance and requires someone with HTML and JavaScript skills to work with it.
      Norman - www.drillpine.biz
      Edinburgh, U K / Bitez, Turkey

Comment

Originally posted by NormanRouxel
        Getting a Cart Button onto the Extended Info page isn't trivial.

Not all NETQUOTEVAR's work on all pages and you can't just use a Primary Template for this page. This is probably what you've tried and that's why not much is working.

I've posted some details on how to do this on www.drillpine.biz/actinicstuff - the code there is only for guidance and requires someone with HTML and JavaScript skills to work with it.
        Thanks Norman, I really appreciate your help with this. I'm going to have a think about whether I'll bother with this now. The site is for a client so absolutely must work and I note on your site you state it is work in progress and doesn't work in all instances. If I decide to go for it I'll certainly make a donation as I suspect I'll be bending your ear on a few occasions.
        www.virtuaffinity.com

Comment

It can be done. I use very similar code in my Upsell patch. This is in use in a lot of sites and seems to work fine for them.
          Norman - www.drillpine.biz
          Edinburgh, U K / Bitez, Turkey

Comment

Working...
          X