Quick order form

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi All

i have only half managed to get this to work with Normans fix. Norman has made references to modifying the Act_Primary template and saving as something else.

What i need to know is what do i need to modify and where do i use this new template. I have tried without any success so if some one else has manged to get this working please let me know.

Cheers
    Darren

Comment

Hi Darren,

I managed to get Normans patch to work. It works great too, made my life easer already.

What are you using to edit your primary template? I use MS FrontPage and its straight forward to stick the html code into where ever you would like it to go. if your using notepad it's alot more tricker. You don't need to create a new template just modify the origanal one but take a copy of it first just incase somthing goes wrong.

Hope this is of some help.
      Steve

Comment

Sorry

Just me having a blonde moment, I have the templete running here http://www.casupply.co.uk/acatalog/Q...rder_Form.html

Although it works, it is case sensitive, does anyone know of a way around this, spw is not the same as SPW

Cheers
        Darren

Comment

Darren. I've just sent a you the (hopefully) final release.

It has an option that lets you convert the customer input to all upper case, or all lower case.

However if you use product references that are mixed case then you'll need to use mixed case when entering the ref. I can't find any workaround for that.
          Norman - www.drillpine.biz
          Edinburgh, U K / Bitez, Turkey

Comment

Hi Norman

Got it thanks, had a few bad attempts, my email program mundged the code. Saved it as a text file and copied it that way

Just working on the template at present

Cheers for your help
            Darren

Comment

Originally posted by NormanRouxel
              I got interested and have managed to add this functionality to V7. It was quite a lot of work (another all-nighter) so I'll probably post it as "Donationware".

It may need some testing, so if someone would like to try it out first, please let me know.
              I'd be happy to try it out too Norman ! and of course send you an appropriate donation if you indicate how much.

Thanks as always
              Richard
              www.worldofenvelopes.com

Comment

Originally posted by NormanRouxel
                Darren. I've just sent a you the (hopefully) final release.

It has an option that lets you convert the customer input to all upper case, or all lower case.

However if you use product references that are mixed case then you'll need to use mixed case when entering the ref. I can't find any workaround for that.
                Seems you have a fix to a post I just submitted too !!
                Richard
                www.worldofenvelopes.com

Comment

Richard

Please contact me by email regarding this patch.

Comment

Norman,

Does your add-on have the option of adding multiple items at the same time? eg. having a form with 10 or so boxes and one add button?

I've been looking at the websites from this thread and can only find the quick fill form on the CASUPPLY site - and that only add 1 product at a time.

(also after adding the 1st product, it displayed the cart then bounced me back to the product page not the quick fill page... although on subsequent products it returned me to the quick fill page as expected... strange...)
                    John

Comment

adding multiple items at the same time
                      No. One at a time. It could possibly be amended to deal with multiple items but that would be a BIG and expensive job.

Comment

Working...
                      X