Major Shipping Problem

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Major Shipping Problem

[EDIT] Think I've found the solution to my problem: My laptop has a different version to the one I am using now. This version is 7.0.4 whilst my laptop is 7.0.5 - how do I upgrade from 4 to 5?[/EDIT]

Something has happened to my shipping rates and I don't understand it.

I calculate shipping based on weight.

All orders within Australia are either shipped for $10 by regular mail or a weight dependant price for Express mail.

Now my shopping cart is calculating the price for shipping in a strange way. When I add one item to the cart it calculates shipping as $10. Then when I add additional products it adds $10 for every product and the regular and express rates are the same.

What is happening?

All I have done is to load up Actinic v7 from disc onto a new machine and import the complete Site 1 folder as my laptop needed repairing.

Have you got "ship seperately" ticked against the offending products? That treats each item as individual "orders" and adds shipping each time added

Bikster
    SellerDeck Designs and Responsive Themes

Comment

how do I upgrade from 4 to 5
      Good question. On the actinic support page and following the links to download the upgrade patch, the only upgrade offered is directly to 7.0.6 for the UK version - 7.0.5 is only avilable for US versions.
      Bill
      www.egyptianwonders.co.uk
      Text directoryWorldwide Actinic(TM) shops
      BC Ness Solutions Support services, custom software
      Registered Microsoft™ Partner (ISV)
      VoIP UK: 0131 208 0605
      Located: Alexandria, EGYPT

Comment

After a lot of mucking around and installing v7.0.6 I still couldn't come up with a solution...

Until I found the following thread:
        http://community.actinic.com/showthr...hipping+weight

I had set the optimal parcel weight to 3kg so that was why my postage rate went up by multiples of $10 each time... Now I finally know that that does

Comment

Working...
        X