No announcement yet.

What is ODTemplate.html ???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yes - didn't make a scrap of difference!!

Comment

I would try Help | Troubleshooting | Purge and Refresh select both options.

Comment

Another idea. Make a snapshot of your site, delete the site from your PC and then create a new site - using the basic actinic store upload to the server and test that all works ok. When it all works import the snapshot and refresh.

Comment

OK - I've tried all of those - still the same - I think I'll just have to let the Actinic boys sort it out on Monday!

Comment

You should uninstall actinic from your PC, then manually go back to the actinic install folders on the c drive, ie c:/programfiles/actinic version7/ etc and make sure the whole folder has been deleted. Once you are sure the old install has gone, reinstall actinic onto your PC, don't make any changes to it, do not import your snapshot.

Test the install, if the templates aren't there I'd be very suprised.

Comment

What do you mean by 'test the install' ...?

Comment

see if a clean install works, this way we can determine there is no problem with a basic actinic install on your PC, you only get the error when you add your own customisations back in.

Put the site into test mode (Web Menu|Switch to Test mode) this will upload the site into a sub folder, then see if you can order anything

Comment

GOOD NEWS EVERYBODY - it works!!
                  Don't ask me how or why - I think it was a combination of everybody's help and pure chance!
                  Thanks a million to everyone that contributed...!

Comment

Working...
                  X