Ordering

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ordering

Is there anyway customers can check the status of their order.
    Can users who are registered and have a login moitor it online?

Also under business settings options the product reference character count is set to 20. None of my products have a ref of greater than 16 but when I try to change it I get a msg saying some references are longer than the length I specified? I have imported the products and I know there are not greater than 16..

On the length of Produst references, don't forget duplicate products will add x! [where x is numeric] to the beginning of the existing product code. If you use a lot of duplicates, that could even be xx!.

On online tracking, you would need a separate application with an online database [Actinic keeps its data on your PC, and has no online storage ability outside cookies and session variables]. You would then need a way of getting the order data out of Actinic and into your new application.
    Bill
    www.egyptianwonders.co.uk
    Text directoryWorldwide Actinic(TM) shops
    BC Ness Solutions Support services, custom software
    Registered Microsoft™ Partner (ISV)
    VoIP UK: 0131 208 0605
    Located: Alexandria, EGYPT

Comment

There is a company that offer an actinic order tracking service. See http://www.codepath.co.uk/web_ordertracking.htm

Mike
      -----------------------------------------

First Tackle - Fly Fishing and Game Angling

-----------------------------------------

Comment

We back onto the city link online tracking system to provide order tracking for our cusotmers, we can pass the Actinic order number into a web page that reports on the current status of the package and we put that link into our 'order shipped' email. It works well.

I have heard lots of good things about the code path app as well though.

Regards,
        Jan Strassen, Mole End Software - Plugins and Reports for Actinic V4 to V11, Sellerdeck V11 to V2018, Sellerdeck Cloud
        Visit our facebook page for the latest news and special offers from Mole End

Top Quality Integrated label paper for Actinic and Sellerdeck
        A4 Paper with one or two peel off labels, free reports available for our customers
        Product Mash for Sellerdeck
        Link to Google Shopping and other channels, increase sales traffic, prices from £29.95
        Multichannel order processing
        Process Actinic, Sellerdeck, Amazon, Ebay, Playtrade orders with a single program, low cost lite version now available from £19.95

Comment

Working...
        X