Product Dependent Discounts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi,

What is your 'Reward Type' set to? If you make sure it is '% off extra product' or '£ off extra product' then you should be able to select another product group.
    Tracey
    SellerDeck

Comment

Thanks Tracey, you're a star!

Just one last problem with my upgrade.

The payment module for Paypal didn't appear to copy well as when I refreshed the site it seemed to tell my I have an incorrect vendor code or pass but from what I can tell all files are the same.

I followed the instructions of a guy on here in a thread and copied the whole OCCUpgrade folder over from V7 to V8 but again I still get this error after doing a refresh.

Any clues?

Comment

Hi Dan,

You will really need to re-install the PSP setup files rather than just copy them from v7. If you have a CD then browse the CD for a file called PSPSetup.exe. Double-click on it to install (make sure Actinic is closed when you do this). If you don't have the cd then let me know and I will mail the file across to you.
        Tracey
        SellerDeck

Comment

Tracey,

Found the file, installed it and then did a refresh and it still gives the error. Now i've checked with Protx to make sure the pass's are correct and all appear to be.

Do I need to edit anything in the OCC folder? As I've copied the original one back and it seems to be exactly the same.

In Business setting the protx thing seems to be all correct and in the files too, it's baffling me.

Comment

Tracey Tracey Tracey,

I've done it!

I was updating the wrong files *blushes*

Now there's another thing I could do with getting running. My old store didn't have the login facility activated but now we wish to supply to trade too.

I've found and have edited the customer groups option but can't seem to find anywhere that will allow a new person to signup for an account. Where would this said thing be?

Comment

Hi Dan,

I'm afraid that it isn't possible for customers to sign up automatically for accounts because Actinic is not an online database. We do give instructions in our Advanced User Guide (which you can download from here) to set up a product for a customer to register for an account (Allowing Customers to Register for Accounts Online - pg 73 in the Word document).
              Tracey
              SellerDeck

Comment

Working...
              X