Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Multiple order receipts for only 1 order passed

Hi ppl,

Has anybody had a similar problem: for 1 order I received 3 receipts? The client was contacted and assured that she had placed her order once, yet we received 3 receipts. How come.

TIA, Lazyeye

Are the orders numbers the same or consequetive? On slow conections it is possible to hit the final button several times whilst waiting and these can sneak through ... I received 3 for 1 this morning

Bikster
    SellerDeck Designs and Responsive Themes

Comment

or you could have set up a rule incorrectly in outlook

Comment

multiple receipts...

This ain't an outlook problem, I use thunderbird.

Jont,

the first part of the order code is the same for all three mails; but the last digits are consecutive:
        NN811010000024
        NN811010000025
        NN811010000026
        If the problem's related to the several hits on the same button due to a slow connection, then there ain't much I can do about it.

Thanks for the input

Comment

The first 4 digist will be the same as this is the name/ postcode and then the 100,000's numerals ... the last 4 digits incrementing would suggest impatient surfers. If this happens on a regular basis either change your host to a faster service or as a cheaper option add a small note into the final page along the line of "click once we are processing your order" or words to that effect.

Bikster
          SellerDeck Designs and Responsive Themes

Comment

thanks a bunch

Comment

Working...
            X