quantity based pricing grid

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

quantity based pricing grid

In our current hardback cataloge we use what actinic calles quantity based pricing, I would like to replicate this onto the acttinic site,

however i would like the different price groups to be shown in the view cart+ checkout grids so that the usee can compare the prices and make changes if nessecary. Also could a similar grid be used on the product info page?

i recall seeing this on another site but have stuggled to find an example of what i mean,

regards,

Steve,

I am not sure if this is what you want, but am giving it a go. To test this, in Actinic go to a section and on the 'Layout' Tab, under 'Shopping Mode' uncheck 'Use Parent Settings' and then select 'Quantity on Confirmation Page'.

Now on the prices tab of a product within that section, click on the '+' sign to create a new row, this will have retail in as default, notice that the 'Min' tab is available to edit, enter a figure here for the minimum quantity, then enter the price, do this for a few minimum values, click on 'Apply' and then update the site.

The cart will look like the attached screen grab...

Kind regards,
    Attached Files
    Bruce King
    SellerDeck

Comment

Working...
    X